This week we talk about New Years Resolutions. Do you make resolutions or do you avoid them? Listen in and find some useful tips for making resolutions and achieving your goals.
7 Tips for successful resolutions (or achieving goals)
- Write it down. Look at it daily.
- Adjust your schedule – make time
- Look at options & make a plan – write it down
- Set goals and reward yourself as they are achieved
- Be ready for difficulties – expect challenges (comfort and easy doesn’t apply)
- If you fail, the battle is not over, get up and keep going. The only failure is when you quit.
- Set a goal for self improvement
- Make a plan and write it down
- Get to work